Limited Product Warranty
All Dominion Precast products are warrantied for 3 years from the time of delivery against failures caused by defective materials and/or workmanship during the manufacturing process. Items MUST BE re-coated with a concrete sealer each fall, especially in wet, cold, or humid conditions. If a Dominion Precast product fails to perform when used as designed due to a defect in materials or the manufacturing process within the 3 year warranty period, Dominion Precast, at its option will repair or replace the defective part.
There is no warranty against the following: damage by impact, vandalism, accidental or natural disaster, cosmetic scratches, chips, efflorescence and normal superficial discolouring caused by various environmental factors. If a product fails for any reason that is not caused by defective materials or workmanship from the manufacturing process, Dominion Precast will endeavour to assist in having the damaged part(s) repaired or make replacement parts available at a reasonable price.
Products not installed immediately after delivery should be stored in a climate controlled environment. Leaving concrete site furnishing products in their original shipping packaging out in the elements can cause a variety of problems: cracking, corrosion, discolouring and efflorescence caused by tight packaging material becoming wet. This is especially important during times of the year when freezing and thawing cycles occur. These concrete site furnishing products are made to be out in the elements only when they are properly assembled and installed.
- All prices are subject to change without notice , quoted prices are valid for 30 days unless otherwise stated.
- All prices are quoted in CANADIAN currency (Unless stated in price quotations). Cheque, EFT, e-transfer and cash are accepted as payment
- All shipping is FOB from 152 Donaldson Ave. Shaughnessy, Alberta, Canada.
- Crating charges may apply
- Site placement may require special lifting equipment, not included
- Returned merchandise is at the purchaser’s expense unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Dominion Precast Ltd.
- Orders are subject to current HST, GST, PST, and sales taxes, where applicable
- Deposits of at least 50% are required on custom orders
- Installation and assembly is available for a fee when product is delivered by our personnel
- Assembly, and care instructions are available upon request
- Detailed product specifications available on request
- Every effort will be made by Dominion Precast to maintain the confidentiality of any personal data, or private information exchanged with clients.
- Contact us to discuss large quantity and/or distributor pricing . Distributor pricing is available for large quantity orders only.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Materials appearing on this website, including copy, design, logos, photographs, graphics, icons, images, program coding, scripts are the sole property of Dominion Precast Ltd. or its suppliers. You may use the content of this website only for the purpose of browsing information, online shopping, requesting information, placing orders, and for no other purpose. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed without Dominion Precast Ltd.’s prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
We do not condone nor support UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email) or SPAM. We work with all of our customers to make sure they understand and abide by common principals of email protocol and “opt–in” policy.
This website may contain links to other, external websites owned and operated by third parties. Website user acknowledges that Dominion Precast Ltd. is not responsible for the operation of or content displayed on these external websites
Our web hosting server is hosted in a highly secure, state–of–the–art data center with the latest in firewall protection. Our website and hosting server is frequently maintained with the latest security updates and antivirus protection.
Each time you visit our website we automatically recognize your IP address, Internet service provider, operating system platform, and browser type. We also collect statistical information on which pages and images are accessed at our site, however you cannot be identified as an individual based on our website log files. We also track statistical information from our electronic newsletter campaigns such as number of impressions and number of click–throughs, however, they are not reported on a per subscriber basis.